Sunday 20 April 2014

Missguided show stoppers!!

Ladies leave your men at home because Missguided's got us jumping jumping!! They have definitely pulled out all the stops this year and apart from Boohoo.com Missguided seem to be one of the only place that sells decently fitted jumpsuits and playsuits and at a reasonable price too. My wishlist is coming along nicely and whilst i'm notorious for having a wardrobe that mostly consists of black and white garments I am branching out and going for a little bit more colour this summer! (I say this and then looking below there's a lot of monochrome going on shhh!) They seem to have jumpsuits and playsuits for every shape and size, from the busty curvaceous ladies and also the petite more athletic ladies too. Here are my favourites!










1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I follow back immediately!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete