Monday 28 April 2014

A day in the life of English Rose

I'm sorry I have been a little quiet this week, it's been one of those weeks where i've been a busy bee! Good news is I have sooo much to share with you all. **Deep Breath** I am happy to say I have just left my full-time office job and i'm working as a session singer part-time now. I'm eventually looking for a part-time job, but i'm just so happy that i've left a job i've been really unhappy in for the last 2 years, because now I will have more time for my blog and just creativity in general. I think we all get stuck in a rut and are so afraid of change incase it's the wrong decision to make, but I have definitely learnt that change is the most important thing to do if you're really unhappy. It opens so many doors for people and I have only started realising this now i'm living it.
So last week my gorgeous friend Abi and I went for Brunch at the lovely Dorset pub. They are renowned for their incredible burgers, but today we went for a Chicken Chorizo baguette with fries. It was mind-blowingly good! We also raided Abi's amazing wardrobe, she has got some incredible Vintage pieces and here are a few examples..






Then on Saturday we had a lovely day singing down the beach and because we had a successful day we decided to celebrate with Sushi! Moshi Moshi was literally the best Sushi I've ever had and I highly recommend it to any Sushi lover! 



Carrying on the celebrations we got super glammed up and hit the town and ended up at the Mucky Duck. It's such a lovely pub just off St James Street in Kemp Town, it's quite tucked away so not a lot of people know about it, but it is such a laugh on a Saturday night and the drinks prices are reasonable too. Great atmosphere, great people. What more could you ask for? 

What have you guys been up to this week?
x E-R x

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post!!! U should do " A day in life" more often =D
    Your outfits are so cool, colors I love colors!! I will keep an eye on your blog 4 sure!!
    big kisses lovely!!

    www.womenshenanigans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete