Monday 30 March 2015

ASOS Wish List - That Seventies Show

As the days go by I am becoming more and more obsessed with the Seventies. I just love everything about it! From crazy psychedelic prints, to bohemian florals, and of course huge statement flares. I'm kicking out the sequins and the shoulder pads from my wardrobe and bringing in the suede, fringe and crochet and what better place to revamp my closet with the ASOS 'That Seventies Show' Collection. Here are my favourite pieces that i'm definitely going to be saving for...




































      


I just love how every piece of this collection is so versatile so you can mix and match with your current wardrobe, they're perfect for festival season and also great for layering up for the winter. 

You can shop the collection here now 


Which is your favourite piece from this collection?


English Rose

          xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment